|Example model of the SWAT Sergeant|
|Spawn Location||V4B1 - Nexus 2nd floor | V2B - Police Station|
Basic Info Edit
The SWAT Sergeant is the leader of the Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) force of EvoCity, relied on to handle all heavy-threat situations.
They are those to call for in a high risk situation, where the standard training of the police force just isn't enough. SWAT are not expected to handle Police tasks such as traffic stops, patrols or minor offenses. You are able to authorize your team to go to certain calls, only if Police require your help.
This job is a Government Role, which means you report to your superior.
This job is a defensive role, which means you should not be the one to initiate conflict.
Included Items Edit
Listed here are the items which you are automatically equipped with on spawn.
- FN Five-Seven
- Concussion Grenade
- Lock Pick
- Taser Gun
- ASP Baton
- Keypad Cracker
- Arrest/Unarrest Baton
Additionally the following items may be equipped by using an Arms Locker. Changing items via the Arms Locker costs $1000 for SWAT. V4B1 - Lockers are located on the first floor of the Nexus (SWAT floor - Near the glass rooms) and in the jails (In the Prison office rooms). | V2B - Police Station.
- Benelli M3
- Glock 17
- Riot Shield
- First Aid Kit
- Spike Strip (Requires 1 Government REP)
- Grenades (Concussion + Smoke)
- Ceramic Kevlar
A SWAT van may also be purchased from the market for $100,000. It requires 5 Government REPs to purchase and use. It can easily fit the entire SWAT team inside and is completely bulletproof.
A SWAT Heavy Armour Suit may be purchased from the market for free. It requires 1 Government REP to purchase and use. Despite its description provides no in-game benefit.
- /radio - Sends a message to all government workers.
- /distress - Sends a distress call to all government workers.
- /resupply - Resupplies ammo and other supplies. Can be done at your government vehicle, and the nexus garage arms locker.
- /teamname - Set the job of the SWAT team to a custom text.
- /backup - Requests backup to your location.
- /warrant [player/ID][arrest/search][reason] - Request a warrant on a player.
- /unwarrant [player/ID] - Remove a warrant.
- /demote [player][reason] - Demote a player from your team.