Basic Info Edit
|Example Male Sergeant Model|
|Spawn Location||V4B1 - Nexus, Lobby | V2B - Police Station|
Never forget that his/her first priority is the safety of the citizens. The Police Sergeant should not engage unless the citizens are at risk.
This job is a Government Role, which means you report to your superior.
This job is a defensive role, which means you should not be the one to initiate conflict.
Included Items Edit
Listed here are the items which you are automatically equipped with on spawn.
- Glock 17
- HK MP5
- Taser Gun
- Radar Gun
- ASP Baton
- Arrest/Unarrest Baton
Additionally the following items may be equipped by using an Arms Locker. Changing items via the Arms Locker costs $700 for the police. V4B1 - Lockers are located on the first floor of the Nexus (SWAT floor - Near the glass rooms) and in the jails (In the Prison office rooms). | V2B - Police Station.
- Benelli M3
- HK MP5
- Riot Shield
- First Aid Kit
- Spike Strip (requires 1 Government REP)
- Smoke Grenade (requires 2 Government REP)
A basic police cruiser may be purchased from the market for $1000.
A police Tahoe may be purchased from the market for $10,000.
Undercover and Interceptor versions of the Dodge Charger may be purchased from the market for $45,000 each. These require the 2nd Membership Perk to purchase and use.
- /radio - Sends a message to all government workers.
- /distress - Sends a distress call to all government workers.
- /backup - Requests backup to your location.
- /resupply - Resupplies ammo and other supplies. Can be done at your government vehicle, and the nexus garage arms locker.
- /teamname - Set the Teamname of the Police to a Custom text.
- /policedb - Open up the police database (must be in a police cruiser)
- /warrant [player/ID][arrest/search][reason] - Request a warrant on a player.
- /warrant [Player/ID] [arrest/search] [time] - Used to warrant a player when there is no Vice-President or President in charge.
- /unwarrant [player] - Remove a warrant.
- /demote [player] - Demote a player from your team.