|Example model of a male Police Officer.|
|Spawn Location||V4B1 - Nexus, Lobby | V2B - Police Station|
Basic Info Edit
The Police Officer is a member of the Police Force. They are led by the Police Sergeant. They are the first and last line of defense for the citizens of the city. Their task is to patrol the streets, keeping an eye out for any suspicious activities, handling traffic stops, help to keep accidents under control… keep the city safe.
This job is a Government Role, which means you report to your superior.
This job is a defensive role, which means you should not be the one to initiate conflict.
Included Items Edit
Listed here are the items which you are automatically equipped with on spawn.
- Glock 17
- Taser Gun
- Radar Gun
- ASP Baton
- Arrest/Unarrest Baton
Additionally the following items may be equipped by using an Arms Locker. Changing items via the Arms Locker costs $700 for police officers. V4B1 - Lockers are located on the first floor of the Nexus (SWAT floor - Near the glass rooms) and in the jails (In the Prison office rooms). | V2B - Police Station.
- Benelli M3
- HK MP5
- Riot Shield
- First Aid Kit
- Spike Strip (1 REP)
A basic police cruiser may be purchased from the market for $1000.
A police Tahoe may be purchased from the market for $10,000.
Undercover and Interceptor versions of the Dodge Charger may be purchased from the market for $45,000 each. These require the 2nd Membership Perk to purchase and use.
- /radio - Sends a message to all government workers.
- /distress - Sends a distress call to all government workers.
- /backup - Requests backup to your location.
- /resupply - Resupplies ammo and other supplies. Can be done at your government vehicle, and the nexus garage arms locker.
- /policedb - Open up the police database (must be in a police cruiser)
- /warrant [player/ID] [arrest/search] [reason] - Request a warrant on a player
- /unwarrant [player] - Remove a warrant